Friends of Impilo are a group of individuals, schools and companies that support the mission and objectives of Impilo Child Protection & Adoption Services. Our Friends have taken the opportunity to make a positive impact on their community, specifically in protecting orphaned, vulnerable and abandoned children, by committing to a monthly financial contribution.
What are the objectives of Friends of Impilo?
- To provide the organisation with regular, ongoing financial support; and
- To provide a community for individuals and organisations that support the mission and objectives of Impilo Child Protection & Adoption Services.
How does Friends of Impilo work?
Donors commit to a monthly financial contribution by debit order, below.
When you become a Friend of Impilo, you will become part of a community dedicated to supporting orphaned, vulnerable and abandoned children, and you will receive:
- A personal membership certificate honouring your Friendship
2. Recognition of your Friendship on our website (optional)
3. A Section 18A tax certificate for your annual donations
4. A bi-yearly newsletter, keeping you informed of Impilo news and activities, and you will be added to our mailing list for ongoing information (optional)